Thursday, February 5, 2015

HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD!!
Ps.93:1

         This morning I woke up with an old song going through my head. Do you remember "How Great Is Our God" ?  I thought with all the stuff going on all over the world, this must be what I should start my day with! So, I started to listen to it and I had to grab my guitar and play along. I started to read the words more closely and within the very beginning of the song, is the first line:" The splendor of the King, clothed in majesty". I could see a picture of our God standing there in a magnificent robe that has all the colors you can imagine with jewels that are shining forth with all the brilliance of His Glory!!
         One of the references of the song is Ps.93:1;The Lord reigns! He is robed in majesty, the Lord is robed, he wears strengtharound his waist. 2  Indeedthe world is establishedit cannot be moved.
Majesty, in the Hebrew means: glory, power, honored.  In the Greek: greatness, magnificence. 
Think about some of the movies we have seen that shows a king with a great looking robe. Well, our God has a robe that is so great looking that it shines with His greatness, His power, and His authority!!! 
         We need to praise Him with all of our hearts everyday! I can get so caught up in all the evil that is surrounding us that I forget who is still on the throne. 
          Listen to that song and allow the Holy Spirit to lead you into a place of praise and worship to Him!
HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD!!!!

God Bless!

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment